Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back in School

I now have regular computer access again, which makes me very happy, but nonetheless, I still have no pictures to put up. Christmas knitting got a little crazy, but I finished the Adamas shawl on Christmas Day by shortening it by 3 repeats. I also blocked something for the first time. I was very proud of it, and hopefully I can take pictures when I go home for MLKJ day. My sister's second sock is almost finished, and the atypically.knit-style scarf for my uncle is complete, along with a pair of simple hats for my roommate and her boyfriend. Classes are in full swing and are probably going to drive me crazy, so the only time I'll have to knit will be in class. Hopefully that means there will be some progress. I'm just worried that after I finish those socks I won't have anything to do, because I can't afford to buy yarn right now. :( Oh well, that's college life.

No comments: