Sunday, January 4, 2009

Just in time for the first day of school...


...This Year! Finished them about 3:30 in the afternoon today, and I will probably wear them tomorrow to class. They're a bit darker in real life. Glad to have my own Zombies, but I probably won't knit that pattern again for a long while.

A friend and I went to Market Street Yarns yesterday. It was her first decent-sized yarn shop and she went a bit overboard. I picked up yarn for a swap partner, a gift for a friend, and of course, myself. I got some gorgeous Trekking Hand Art.

I've decided to knit socks for my bridesmaids, and I also have a goal of knitting 12 pairs of socks for myself, not counting the Zombies I just finished. This may be a bit ambitious, but I want to replace my storebought socks with handmade ones, so I've got to start somewhere!

No comments: